Services Available 24 hours a day seven days a week
- Northwest Arkansas' Fastest Courier and Logistics Service with new offices now in Tulsa and Little Rock.
- On Time Logistics provides the highest level of service to our valued customers in Northwest Arkansas, Tulsa and Little Rock.
- Whether you are sending documents, medical supplies or time sensitive parts across town or around the country. We can handle your logistics needs.
EASY Online Ordering
- Web order entry with 24-hour access
- Online accounting including payment history, aging and invoices
- Email confirmations on all deliveries (notified at time of pick-up and/or drop-off with recipient’s name instantly). Up to 4 emails per delivery allow you to notify the recipient, manager, employee or anyone that might have an interest in delivery confirmation
Our Delivery Services Include:
- Direct 90 minute service in the immediate downtown areas of Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers and Bentonville
- Hot Shot Deliveries
- 90 minute, 4 hour and same day delivery service options
- Last Mile deliveries
- Customized schedule routing
- Freight Forwarding
- TSA certified drivers
Additional Value-Added Services:
- Proof of delivery emailed within minutes of job completion
- Receive copies of POD's instantly or via e-mail
Medical Courier Delivery Service in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas
On Time Logistics specializes in the time sensitive delivery and transport of biological substances. We also deliver medical supplies and equipment, medical records, and pharmaceuticals. We operate with trained and tested drivers who are certified to handle Dangerous Goods, and the consistent professional appearance of our drivers is a welcome sight for those shipping and receiving these specialized types of deliveries. Communication with our customers for these specialized deliveries sets On Time Logistics apart.
List of Medical Services offered:
- Transport of biological substances
- Pickup of lab specimens from the airport and delivery to labs, clinics, and hospitals
- Delivery of medical records, charts, X-rays, etc.
- Transport of Biological Substance Category B Specimens
- Temperature Controlled Shipments: on Dry Ice/gel packs or Ambient
- Cold storage and delivery of your specimens and pharmaceuticals
- Delivery of pharmaceuticals and supplies to clinics, labs, and hospitals
- Medical equipment and home healthcare supplies delivery to residential homes
We pride ourselves on providing you with a premier "last mile" delivery solution combining value and service. Please give us a call to discuss your medical delivery needs.
Our couriers are Category B Hazmat Trained by Integrity Medical Courier Training
Warehouse Services & Capabilities
- Strategic Stocking location
- General Storage
- Freight forwarding
- Customized distribution services
- Environmentally controlled warehouse with over 15,000 sq. ft. of space available
- 6 bay truck dock with variable heights
- Centralized location for NWA & the Mid West
- TSA CERTIFIED FACILITIES & DELIVERY DRIVERS
Maximize your cost-effectiveness with our inventory-control technology
- Online ordering technology to help you track your products remotely in your office.